The Vanguard Awards have been instituted to recognize two outstanding ILTS members who are age 42 or younger, for the best papers (one each for clinical, and basic science research) published in any peer-reviewed journal during the previous calendar year. The Awards for 2020 will thus recognize two young members for publications from January 2019 through December 2019.
- Must be an ILTS member, 42 years old or younger
- Must be first or corresponding author of the paper
- Paper published from January 2019 through December 2019 in any peer-reviewed journal, must have a Pubmed citation and not be in press
- To be considered, candidate must upload their manuscript through the ILTS website
- Previous winners are not eligible
- Must attend the ILTS Annual Congress to accept the award (complimentary registration)
Cash prize- $1,500 USD
Complimentary registration to the ILTS Annual Congress of the year
The application for the Vanguard Awards is open from 1 to 31 January 2020.
→ See list of past Recipients