Join an ILTS Committee
Are you keen to take a more active role in the international liver transplant community? If so, why not join an ILTS committee? The deadline to apply is January 2, 2022, CET.
The ILTS Committees listed below have membership positions available for the 2022 application cycle. Selected candidates will be joining the group for a three-year member term starting in May at the Annual Congress.
Please click the links below to review the key aims and tasks of each committee before filling out the application form:
- Anesthesia/Critical Care
- Basic & Translational Research
- Education & Scholarship
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
- Membership & Communications
- Vanguard – membership of the Vanguard Committee is restricted to our younger liver transplant professional members (aged less than 42 years at the time of entry into the Committee, i.e., in May 2022)
Who can apply?
- Any ILTS members can apply!
- ILTS promotes gender parity and diverse regional and specialized representation and expects the composition of its committees to reflect this commitment.
- Residents, fellows, medical students and others in full-time education can also apply to join an ILTS Committee as ILTS Trainee Members. Their term in of two years, compared to three for regular Committee Members.
We will accept applications from November 1 until January 2, 2022, 12 am CET.