COVID-19 Discussion Forum
ILTS invites to all professionals involved in liver transplantation to share pandemic-related experience.
This COVID-19 Discussion Forum is open to all members of the international liver transplantation community wishing to share their experience, reflections, and questions. It is moderated by Varvara Kirchner and Tim Pruett, topic co-ordinators of the Infectious Diseases SIG.
Please respect our Forum content rules, below.
Join or register now to take part in the conversation:
FORUM CONTENT RULES
- Posts must be polite, professional and publishable – discussions may be archived later in topic-based learning modules on ILTS.org Education pages.
- Content can include commentary on clinical practice, research, and relevant educational, organizational and ethical topics, as well as appropriately anonymized clinical cases and images.
- Clinical case descriptions and images must not include any personal identifiers, including name, city of residence, date of birth, etc., or the names of other treating physicians. Only information essential to the discussion should be posted. When a detailed history is presented, patient consent is desirable even when anonymized. Standards of confidentiality required by local licensing authorities and by mainstream medical publishers should be applied.
- Any commentator may be asked to provide a Conflict of Interest statement when appropriate. This can be done online at ILTS.org.
- Copyright law applies to any previously published material. Full-text papers protected by copyright should not be distributed on this platform without the publisher’s consent. Partial use may be permissible under Fair Use rules but at the contributor’s risk. ILTS will not accept liability for breach of copyright.