ILTS/ASA Perioperative Care in Liver Transplantation Meeting 2018
One Day, Many Insights: The Perioperative Care Meeting is the event for specialists in liver transplantation where well-known experts discuss the latest developments in the field. Topics this year included the management of heart failure and cirrhotic cardiomyopathy as well as updates on metabolic syndrome, neuromonitoring and futility index. Organized by the International Liver Transplantation Society and ASA, this full-day ACCME accredited event took place on October 12 in San Francisco.
The full-day ACCME accredited event included following sessions and workshops:
- Introductory Lecture
- Session 1: Heart Failure and Liver Transplantation
- Session 2: New Directions
- Session 3: Liver Transplantation: It’s Not Just About the Liver
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Workshop
- Session 4: Moderated Case Discussion
- Session 5: Post-transplant Concerns
- Session 6: Scientific and Society Updates
The webcasts will soon be available at the Online Resource Platform – free for all delegates and members of ILTS.
Get an overview of all the sessions and speakers.
CME Certificate will be available electronically after the Meeting. Delegates who attended the Meeting will receive a link from which CME Certificate can be downloaded.Event details: - Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF