NAFLD/NASH Consensus Conference
ILTS Consensus Conference
NAFLD/NASH: From medical treatment to liver transplantation
Thursday, February 15th, 2018 at:
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
Giudecca 810, 30133 Venice, Italy
The Conference will convene key opinion leaders and experts, primarily hepatologists, to focus on epidemiology and prevention of NASH, medical treatment of NASH (standard of care and new potential drugs), management of end stage liver disease and cirrhosis complications, liver transplantation for NASH, immunosuppression management strategies and best practices in cases with NASH recurrence or de novo occurrence after transplant. The new scenario in hepatology due to the efficacy and safety of new anti-HCV therapy before and after liver transplantation will be also considered.
2 introductory Lectures will consider fundamental questions:
- Why NASH? Because HCV is disappearing?
- Are we also eliminating HCV in special populations?
6 lectures will go on to address:
- Epidemiology and prevention,
- Medical treatment: lifestyle changes and pharmacological therapy,
- Risk of hepatocellular carcinoma: surveillance and management,
- End stage liver disease and liver transplantation,
- Management of recurrent an de novo NAFLD/NASH after liver transplantation,
- Pediatric population.
Exchange ideas in a friendly, stimulating environment.
Download the Program Brochure.
The official agency for Italian delegates and industry:
Aria di Viaggi Srl – Congress and Fair Department
Via Matteo Bandello, 1 – 20123 Milano
P.I. 02818040152 – IATA 38220346
Tel. +39 02.4818691