ILTS Perioperative Care in Liver Transplantation Meeting 2019
Friday, October 18, 2019 at:
404 Celebration Pl, Celebration
FL 34747, Orlando
The full-day event will cover:
- Use of factor concentrates and viscoelastic testing in liver transplantation
- Cardiovascular interventions in chronic liver diseases
- Management of refractory vasoplegia
- Presentation of ILTS Special Interest Group regarding management of cardiac conditions related to ESLD
- Expert reviews of the latest literature
- Updates on ILTS
Refresh your knowledge and exchange ideas in a friendly, stimulating environment!
CALL FOR CASES!
You are now invited to submit a case study to the ILTS 2019 Perioperative Care in Liver Transplantation Meeting. You can find a template for submission here.
Please make sure to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Learning objectives (50 words)
- Short description of your educational case (300 words)
- All submissions must be submitted in English
Please send your submissions to email@example.com.
Kindly submit your case by 1 May 2019 (12 p.m. EST).
BUS TRANSFER SERVICE
Bus transfer service will be provided on October 18, 2019, from the Orange County Convention Centre (OCCC) to the AdventsHeatlh, Nicholson Centre.
Departure times from OCCC to AdventshHeatlh, Nicholson Centre:
Departure times from AdventsHeatlh, Nicholson Centre to OCCC:
Registration will be open in June, 2019.
Stay up-to-date about all ILTS events and receive a monthly overview of the latest on liver transplantation:AdventsHealth, Nicholson Center