The 8th Pan Arab liver Transplant Congress 2020
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, We are delighted to invite you to join us at the Pan Arab Liver Transplantation Congress to be held in Amman, Jordan on 3 & 4 September, 2020.
The Congress has been designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest developments and updates in liver transplantation and also will focus on the regional cooperation between the Arab countries.
we hope, during the Congress you will find some time to enjoy Jordan’s antiquity sites which ranks among the most exceptional in the world; the unique rose city of Petra, the outstanding remains of Jarash, the incredibly scenic Wadi Rum, and fascinating Dead Sea – the lowest point on earth.
We wish you will find the Congress refreshing and rewarding and the interaction with our distinguished speakers as well as between all participants will stimulate a creative exchange of ideas.
The Main Congress Topics
- Anesthesia and critical care in liver transplantation
- Next horizon in transplant oncology
- Expanding donor and recipient selection criteria
- Update in transplant immunology
- Pathology and radiology in liver transplantation
- Pediatrics liver transplantation
- Arab Regional Corporation in liver transplantation
- Advances in Laparoscopic living donor transplantation
- Re perfusion in liver transplant surgery