Announcing the ILTS Congress Resource Platform
The Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA & LICAGE in Prague, May 24-27, attracted over 1200 participants from 23 countries. Leading clinicians and scientists from around the world highlighted key advances in all aspects of liver transplantation, and over 850 abstracts were presented. Thanks to the presenters and to generous support from Novartis virtually all this educational and scientific content is now available to ILTS members on our ONLINE CONGRESS RESOURCE PLATFORM.
Short Guide to Congress Content
- Featured Symposium, Concurrent (ELITA), Concurrent (LICAGE), and ILTS/TTS Joint Sympoium are topic-centered sessions with 3-5 invited lectures.
- State-of-the-Art lectures feature eminent experts on topics of special interest.
- Best of ILTS highlights the most relevant and interesting new clinical and scientific data presented at the congress.
- Plenary Abstract Sessions feature the most novel and relevant scientific abstracts submitted to the congress.
- Vanguard Sessions are moderated multidisciplinary case discussions, with a junior presenter and senior mentor/commentator.