ILTS Executive Committee 2017-18
|President Patrizia Burra, MD, PhD Padova University Padova, Italy
||President-elect Nancy Kwan Man, MBBS, PhD The University of Hong Kong Hong Kong, China
|Treasurer Claus Niemann, MD University of California San Francisco, CA, USA
||Secretary John Klinck, MD, FRCPC Cambridge University Hospitals Cambridge, UK
||Executive Director Ben Hainsworth K.I.T. Group GmbH Berlin, Germany
|Hiroto Egawa MD, PhD Tokyo Womens Medical University Tokyo, Japan
||Mohamed Rela, MD Gleneagles Global Hospital Chennai, India
|Mark Ghobrial, MD, PhD Methodist Hospital Houston, TX, USA
||John Roberts, MD University of California San Francisco San Francisco, CA, USA
|Josh Levitsky, MD, MS Northwestern Memorial Hospital Chicago, IL, USA
||Yaman Tokat, MD Florence Nightingale Hospital Istanbul, Turkey
|Education Committee Chair Marina Berenguer Hospital Universitari i Politècnic La Fe Valencia, Spain
||Pediatric Committee Chair Mohamed Rela Global Health City Chennai, India
|Vanguard Committee Chair Prashant Bhangui Medanta Institute of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine, Gurugram, Haryana, India
||Membership and Communications Committee Chair John Klinck Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge, UK
|Basic Science Committee Chair Valeria Mas University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA USA
||Finance Committee Chair Mark Ghobrial Houston Methodist Hospital Houston, TX USA
|Anesthesia Committee Chair James Findlay Mayo Foundation Rochester, MN USA
||Pathology Committee Chair Laura Rubbia Brandt Geneva University Hospital Geneva, Switzerland
|Scholarship Committee Chair Kim Olthoff University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA USA
||Radiology Committee Chair Yu Fan Cheng Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Kaohsiung, Taiwan
|Women in Transplantation Committee Chair Nazia Selzner Toronto General Hospital Toronto, Canada
Nominations for Council
As ILTS continues to evolve and grow, the Council requires high caliber members whose backgrounds, skills and experience match the ILTS mission and its current and future needs. Service on the ILTS council requires a considerable commitment of time and talent to advance the goals and objectives of the society. Nominations for ILTS Council are invited yearly in October / November. An announcement will be made in the ILTS newsletter.
- Council maintains a gender, geographical and specialty balance.
- The term of office is 4 years and begins in May.
- Selected Council members will attend two Council meetings per year:
- Full day meeting – January/February
- Full day meeting prior to the start of Annual ILTS Congress – June/July
- Nominee and Nominator must be current ILTS members – submission may also be self-nominated.
- Complete the Council Nomination Form ( Online version | Paper version )
- Complete Supporting Information, to include information on the following:
- Nominee’s area of specialty/discipline (surgery, hepatology, anesthesia, pediatrics, etc.)
- Nominee’s service to ILTS (committees, programs, editorial board, etc.)
- Nominee’s honors and awards (national and local recognition)
- Nominee’s special expertise (financial, organizational, management, technical, etc.)
- Nominee’s professional skills
- Upload nominee short CV and letter(s) of recommendation
- Upon receipt of Council Nomination Form, Supporting Information, and CV, nominee will receive a link to the Disclosure form.