Special Interest Groups
ILTS Special Interest Groups (SIGs) bring together clinicians, scientists and allied health professionals who share a common interest in specific aspects of liver transplantation, promoting education and research in a wide range of topics.
As of September 2020, nine SIG topics have been approved and Steering Committees designated.
Current terms of reference linked below, as updated 12 May 2021 by J R Klinck, ILTS Director of Special Projects.
- Acute Liver Failure SIG
- Advanced Techniques in Hepatobiliary Surgery SIG
- Cardiovascular Topics in Liver Transplantation SIG
- DCD, Preservation & Machine Perfusion SIG
- Infectious Diseases and Liver Transplantation SIG
- Living Donor Liver Transplantation SIG
- Liver Transplant Immunology SIG
- Liver Transplant Oncology SIG
- Precision Medicine and Biomarkers in Liver Transplantation SIG
SIG Group Emails
- Group emails are intended to promote the exchange of knowledge and opinions between members with common interests and are for academic use only.
- Any message received from an SIG email has been sent automatically to all SIG members, and any reply also goes to all. This email should never be used for personal communication.
- Group email addresses are confidential and should not be forwarded or disclosed to anyone. Inappropriate use may result in closure of the platform.
- Please refer to the Group Mailing Policy and follow the content rules.
How to join: Members can join by selecting one or more SIGs from their profile page: click on your name, your profile and add a SIG group.
Policies and Procedures: