Need help accessing your account?
Lost your password?
Sorry, you don't have access to this webinar!
For ILTS members only, please join now or renew your membership.
COVID-19 Organ Donation & Transplant Town Hall #5 – COVID Updates and Controversies
– Recorded Live on Monday, October 4th, 2021
– Organized by AOPO, AST, ASTS, CST, ESOT, ISHLT, NATCO, TTS/TID, and UNOS
Part 1: “COVID+ Donors”
– Moderated by Drs. Emily Blumberg & Luciano Potena
– “COVID-Positive Donors: the U.S. experience” with Dr. Ricardo La Hoz
– “COVID-Positive Donors: the Europe experience” with Dr. Paolo Grossi
Part 2: “Vaccines”
– Moderated by Drs. Deepali Kumar & Marcus Pereira
– “Two-dose mRNA vaccines – Breakthroughs” with Dr. Saima Aslam
– “Third Doses” with Dr. Atul Humar
– “Monoclonal antibodies and other ways to protect transplant patients” with Dr. Robin Avery
– “Serologic Testing – Pros and Cons” with Dr. Michael Ison
– “Mandating Vaccines
– Pros and Cons” with Lloyd Brown
Find more ASTS COVID-19 Educational Resources at: https://www.myast.org/covid-19-information
K.I.T. Group GmbH
ILTS Registered US Address:
Fredericksburg VA 22401-5775