2022 ILTS International Congress on Liver Transplantation
The world's premier Congress on Liver Transplantation will take place from May 4-7, 2022 in Istanbul, Turkey and online. Register now!
The 2022 ILTS International Congress on Liver Transplantation
The International Congress of the International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS) connects the world of liver transplantation, and we are proud of its reputation for the quality of science and its strong multi-disciplinary approach.
ILTS is proud to deliver the 2022 Congress in a hybrid format. This means that attendees can join us either onsite in Istanbul or online through an engaging online platform. We are delighted to offer a flexible and dynamic registration process which gives you the freedom to decide how you would like to experience the Congress.
Attending ILTS 2022 allows you to participate in 60 scientific sessions revolving around all aspects of liver transplantation and includes special formats such as the Pre-meeting Symposium, Meet the Experts Sessions, and workshops. You will discuss the latest advances on the care of liver transplantation patients and receive state-of-the-art updates in clinical and basic science.
Join us at the world’s premier congress on liver transplantation!
Early Bird Fee for Onsite and Online is available until March 1!
Late Breaking Abstract Submission is open!
We are looking forward to your research – you will have the option to present your oral abstract live onsite or online (as a prerecording). The deadline for submitting your abstract is March 1, 2022.
- Advanced Liver Surgery
- Anesthesia / Critical Care Medicine / Acute Liver Failure
- Basic Science / Translational Research
- Comorbidities and Liver Transplantation Outcomes
- Donation after Circulatory Death and Machine Perfusion
- Donor Selection Criteria / Patient Selection / Organ Allocation
- Immunosuppression and Tolerance Induction
- Liver Transplantation during Covid-era
- Living Donor Transplantation
- Surgical Videos for Technical Innovation
- Transplant Oncology