2021 ILTS-SETH Consensus Conference
Check out the program and the speakers for the ILTS 2021 Virtual Consensus Conference on Non-hepatic Cancer and Liver Transplantation from Jan 28-30! The conference brings together an impressive panel of international experts, who share their insights on general concepts and pre- and post-transplant considerations in this growing cohort of recipients.
Non-hepatic Cancer and Liver Transplantation:
Shifting the Paradigm. Dropping the Cancer Stigma.
Time and Date:
January 28, 2021 | starts at 13:00 CET
January 29, 2021 | starts at 13:00 CET
January 30, 2021 | starts at 13:00 CET
Time zone: CET (Central European Time)
Check corresponding international time zones here.
About the program
This virtual conference will focus on non-hepatic cancer in the liver transplant setting. Post-transplant malignancy has become a significant cause of mortality. In addition, an increasing number of patients with a history of pre-existing non-hepatic malignancies are being considered for liver transplantation. Careful selection of those with the lowest risk of recurrence, tailored screening, and management with new oncological therapies should be developed and will be discussed by a multidisciplinary set of experts from all over the world.
Working Group Topics
- Non-hepatic Cancer in LT Candidates
- De novo Malignancies after LT
- Prevention and Management of Donor-derived Malignancies after LT (Deceased and Living Donors)
- Non-hepatic Cancer in Pediatric Population
- Onco-specific Therapies after LT
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- 65 USD for ILTS and SETH* Members.
- 90 USD for Non-Members.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to the Scientific Sessions.
- CME Accreditation Certificate.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Access to on-demand videos on the ILTS Education Platform (after the Conference).
*For SETH Members only: Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full, as well as proof of membership status. If the registration form and/or the full payment and/or the proof of membership status have not been received before January 26, 2021, the registration will be canceled.
- Working Group participation is limited to 30 pre-registered participants per group. Register now and secure your place in one of the five working groups!
- Personal login details to the Virtual Meeting online platform will be sent closer to the meeting date.
The Consensus Conference is attended by a select group of senior medical professionals whose level of experience and competence can contribute to the scientific excellence of the meeting.
Standard registration is not available to Industry representatives. Companies who wish to engage with or support the Consensus Conference should contact Lydie Buleon at: LBuleon@kit-group.org.
The official Agency for Italian delegates and industry:
Aria di Viaggi Srl – Congress and Fair Department
Via Matteo Bandello, 1 – 20123 Milano
P.I. 02818040152 – IATA 38220346
Tel. +39 02.4818691