HBP Surgery Week 2021 & 54th Annual Congress of the Korean Association of HBP Surgery
We are delighted to invite you to join the HBP Surgery Week 2021 & 54th Annual Congress of the Korean Association of HBP Surgery to be held from March 25-27, 2021. Under the congress theme of “Bring your Imagination into Reality”, the HBP Surgery Week 2021 will be held in the hybrid format combining in-person and virtual programs. With the experience of 2020 behind us, we are confident that the 2021 Congress will be remarkably informative with top priority being given to health and safety.
|Abstract Submission||Virtual Registration|
|January 6(Wed), 2021||March 17(Wed), 2021|
|>> Go submit abstracts||>> Go register|
– In order to minimize COVID-19 infection, there will be no onsite registration.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
1.Abstract Submission Deadline: January 6(Wed), 2021
2.Online Submission: http://www.khbps.org/
|Liver||Biliary & Pancreas|
|Liver Disease/Surgery Transplantation Basic Research Video Others (ERAS, Education etc.)||Biliary Disease/Surgery Pancreas Disease/Surgery Transplantation Basic Research Video Others (ERAS, Education etc.)|
4.Submission Guidelines: Click Here
- Presidential Award: USD 500
- Best Oral Presentation Award: USD 300
- Distinguished Presentations – Oral / Poster: USD 200
- Best Poster Presentation Award: USD 100
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible.
- The presenter has to complete registration.
|– VOD Submission Grant: USD 300
– E-poster Submission Grant: USD 100