2021 Virtual International Congress of ILTS, ELITA and LICAGE
Connecting the World of Liver Transplantation
Connecting the World of Liver Transplantation was the motto of the 2021 ILTS Virtual Congress of ILTS, ELITA and LICAGE, reflecting our commitment to bringing together our multidisciplinary community to learn and share together. It covered all aspects of liver transplantation and is the place to be for hepatologists, pediatricians, anesthesiologists, critical care specialists, oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, and researchers.
By transforming to a digital format this year’s congress allowed more than 1,100 liver transplantation experts from 67 countries to participate. If you have missed to attend ILTS 2021 online you can still register to get access to the sessions and watch them on demand.
ILTS Member: $125,00
ILTS Member (Reduced Fee)*: $80,00
ELITA/LICAGE Member: $150,00
As an ILTS member, you will get a substantial discount on the registration fee.
ILTS members not only profit from a lower registration rate. Benefits for ILTS members include:
- Unrestricted access to the ILTS Education Platform
- Access to ILTS online directories (members, centers, training/fellowships)
- Substantial discount on registration at ILTS Annual Congress and other ILTS meetings
- Subscription to official ILTS journal Transplantation (12 issues and supplements)
- Eligibility for ILTS travel awards and scholarships
Join ILTS: https://ilts.org/join/about-membership/