The 2023 International Congress of ILTS, ELITA and LICAGE
Submit Your Abstract & Clinical Case for the ILTS 2023 Annual Congress!
We welcome the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentations at the ILTS 2023 Annual Congress in Rotterdam, Netherlands, May 3-6. Use this opportunity to present your research to an expert, international audience at the world’s premier congress on liver transplantation.Outstanding abstracts selected for oral presentations will be presented in person in the following oral abstract sessions:
- Rising Star Symposium
- Plenary Abstract Session (2 sessions)
- Concurrent Oral Abstract Session (12 sessions throughout 2 days)
Abstracts selected for poster presentations will be featured in one of the poster presentation sessions and/or as on-demand ePosters in a dedicated poster area equipped with nine ePoster terminals. The following poster presentations will take place throughout the four days of the Congress:
- Vanguard Moderated Best Poster Session
- Selected Poster – Flash Presentations (4 sessions throughout 2 days)
- Posters on Demand
- Advanced Liver Surgery
- Anesthesia / Critical Care Medicine / Acute Liver Failure
- Basic Science / Translational Research / Tolerance Induction
- Comorbidities and Liver Transplantation Outcomes
- Donation after Circulatory Death and Machine Perfusion
- Donor Selection Criteria / Patient Selection / Organ Allocation
- Immunosuppression and Infection (COVID-19)
- Living Donor Transplantation
- Transplant Oncology
- Surgical Videos for Technical Innovation
Attending ILTS 2023 will allow you to participate in over 60 scientific sessions revolving around all aspects of liver transplantation, including special formats such as the Pre-meeting Symposium, Meet the Experts Sessions, and Workshops. Seize the opportunity to meet in person and discuss the latest advances in the care of liver transplantation patients and receive state-of-the-art updates in clinical and basic science.
We look forward to your research findings.
Abstract Submission is open until December 5.
Online registration will open mid of November.
|Fee Type||Early Bird
|ILTS Member||$ 530,00||$ 590,00||$ 650,00||$ 720,00|
|ILTS Member (reduced fee)*||$ 390,00||$ 450,00||$ 520,00||$ 590,00|
|ELITA/LICAGE Member||$ 730,00||$ 790,00||$ 870,00||$ 940,00|
|Non-Member||$ 840,00||$ 910,00||$ 970,00||$ 990,00|
|Pre-Meeting Symposium, May 3||$ 50,00||$ 50,00||$ 50,00||$ 50,00|
|Machine Perfusion Workshop, May 3**||$ 200,00 + 21%VAT||$ 200,00 + 21%VAT||$ 200,00 + 21%VAT||$ 250,00 + 21%VAT|
|Additional Exhibitor**||$ 230,00 + 21%VAT||$ 250,00 + 21%VAT||$ 290,00 + 21%VAT||$ 350,00 + 21%VAT|
* The reduced fee applies to: Designated middle-income countries (click here for a list); Residents, fellows, medical students, and others in full-time education; Non-clinical
scientists and researchers; Nurses, nurse practitioners, transplant coordinators, and all allied health professionals; Senior members retired from clinical practice.
** 21% Dutch VAT will be included in the fee.
Registration Fee includes:
- Admission to the Scientific Sessions and Exhibition Area
- Conference Materials
- Opening Session
- Opening Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- ILTS Members (Vanguard) age 42 and younger: Invitation to the Vanguard Reception