ILTS 2019 Consensus Conference: Transplant Oncology – the Future of Multidisciplinary Management
Transplant Oncology – the Future of Multidisciplinary Management
Consensus Conference by ILTS:
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Transplant oncology is a new concept encompassing multiple disciplines of transplantation medicine and oncology to take hepatobiliary cancer treatment and research to the next level. The Consensus Conference in Rotterdam will convene worldwide experts and opinion leaders in transplant surgery, radiology and oncology, hepatology and immunology to discuss the frontiers and future perspectives of multidisciplinary management of hepatobiliary malignancies.
The main topics will include liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma, cholangiocarcinoma, colorectal and neuroendocrine liver metastases, pediatric malignancy, therapies for cancer recurrence after liver transplantation and role of novel chemotherapeutic and biological agents to enhance transplantation outcomes.
After a morning of inspiring lectures, delegates will join afternoon working groups with the task of finding solutions and suggesting guidelines for topic-related issues.
Introductory Lectures (8:30 – 9:30):
- Transplant oncology – Current perspectives
- The future of transplant oncology: Bridging the Gap
Consensus Conference Lectures (9:30 – 12:30)
- The update of liver transplantation for HCC
- Multidisciplinary approaches in liver transplantation for CCA
- Emerging Indications for liver transplantation: colorectal and neuroendocrine liver metastases
- Pediatric transplant oncology
- Post-transplant management for cancer recurrence
- The changes of transplant indications due to DAA therapies
Working group discussion (14:00 – 15:30)
- Liver transplantation for HCC
- Liver transplantation for CCA /mixed HCC/CCA
- Less common tumors of transplant oncology including colorectal liver metastasis, neuroendocrine liver metastasis and tumors in pediatric population
Subgroups: Colorectal liver metastasis | Neuroendocrine liver metastasis |Tumors in the pediatric population and other rare tumors
- Post-transplant managements
Subgroups: Tailored immunosuppression for cancer recipients |Cancer recurrence prediction models and surveillance strategies |New adjuvant therapies for recurrence after OLT – Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, New biological treatment and Radiotherapy
Working group presentations with statements (16:00 -18:00)
Download the Program* here.
*Please note that the program is preliminary and is subject to change.
Registration Fee Member: 180 Euro
Registration Fee Non-Member: 230 Euro
Please register online by February 6, 2019, 23:59 CET (GMT+2).
Should you require further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact the ILTS Registration Department:
Hotline: +49 30 24603 410
To book your hotel, please click here.
Save the date!
Get the latest updates and be the first to know when registration is open – sign up to the newsletter:
AIFA – The official agency for Italian delegates and industry:
Barbara Mantegazza Aria di Viaggi Srl – Congress and Fair Department
Via Matteo Bandello, 1 – 20123 Milano
P.I. 02818040152 – IATA 38220346
Tel. +39 02.4818691