Master Class in Liver Disease – 10th Edition: Transcending Barriers in Living Donor Liver Transplantation
– This meeting is endorsed by the ILTS –
Master Class in Liver Disease – MCCLD’s 10th Edition aims to discuss and debate a wide range of challenges in current Living Donor Liver Transplantation practice including ‘too-sick to transplant’ recipients, controversial indications, marginal live liver donors, and challenging postoperative situations.
Experts and trainees in the field of liver transplantation are invited to submit abstracts of their scientific research relevant to “Transcending barriers in living donor liver transplantation” to be considered for a poster or oral or video presentation at the Tenth Edition of MCLD. The abstract submitted will be reviewed by an expert panel for selection to present as a poster or oral presentation at the meeting.
- There are prizes for Top 3 Abstracts.
- Delegates selected for oral and video presentation will be awarded a travel bursary which includes free registration and a travel grant of maximum amount of INR 10,000/-.
- Delegates with selected poster presentation will get complimentary registration.
Abstracts are invited under the following categories:
- Adult & Paediatric Liver Transplant Surgery
- Adult & Paediatric Liver Transplant Hepatology
- Liver Transplant Anaesthesia & Intensive care
- Liver Transplant Radiology
- Liver Transplant Pathology
63 Mount Road, Little Mount, Guindy