- Gökhan Kabaçan, MD, Güven Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
- Albert Chan, MD, The University of Hong Kong, Hong-Kong
- When do centers stop transplanting?
Regulation and oversight at the time of COVID-19
David Mulligan, MD, Yale University, New Haven, USA
What can a hospital do at the time of COVID-19?
Lewis Taperman, MD, North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, USA
Marina Berenguer, MD, Valencia, La Fe University Hospital, Spain
2. ILTS Presidential Address
Claus Niemann, MD, University of California San Francisco, USA
3. How do you protect your team, yourself and your family in a setting of limited resources?
Alessandro Galli, MD, ASST Papa Giovanni XXIII, Bergamo, Italy
Young-in Yoon, MD, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Republic of Korea