ILTS 2019 – Program Highlights
The ILTS 2019 Scientific Committee is pleased to announce that we have received over 820 abstracts for the upcoming ILTS 2019 Annual Congress, which will take place in Toronto, Canada from 15-18 May, 2019. The abstracts will now be reviewed by the experts in the respective categories in order to prepare a high-quality program of Concurrent Oral Abstract and Poster sessions.
Additionally, the Scientific Committee has been developing an invigorating program that will feature the following topics:
- Updates in Transplant Immunology
- Steatosis – The Donor and Recipient
- The Bystander Organs
- Quality Assurance and Performance in Liver Transplantation
- Precision Transplant Medicine and AI
- Next Steps in Transplant Oncology
- Liver Allocation around the World
- Anesthesia and Critical Care
- Pathology and Radiology for the Liver Transplant Community
The program this year will also feature Vanguard Sessions and a Vanguard Featured Symposium on “Managing a Recipient with Diffuse Portal Vein Thrombosis”, a Pre-meeting Transplant Oncology Symposium, a Machine Perfusion Workshop, and Women in Transplantation sessions, among others.
Check back on the Congress Website in early 2019 for more updates on the scientific program!