Each year, ILTS offers several prestigious awards to recognize and reward outstanding contributions in the field of liver transplantation. Take an active part in recognizing the achievements of your friends and colleagues. We have several categories for you to nominate your peers:
- for Clinical Research (Early-Career) – $500 USD
- for Basic Science Research (Early-Career) – $500 USD
- Basic Science Investigator Award (Mid-Career)
- Basic Science Established Investigator Award (Senior Career)
- Clinical Science Investigator Award (Mid-Career)
- Paolo Muiesan Clinical Science Established Investigator Award (Senior Career)
- Advancing Equity in Liver Transplantation Award (Mid- or Senior Career)
- REAL Advancing in Liver Transplantation Award (Mid- or Senior Career)
- Distinguished Service Award for outstanding career contributions to ILTS or to liver transplantation
- Nominations must be submitted online. The nomination form can be accessed below.
- Nominated individuals will receive a link to submit their application once they have been nominated. At least one nomination from another ILTS colleague is required to apply for an award.
- For more information on selection processes and eligibility criteria, please visit the individual pages for each award listed above.
- step 1: Nominations for the 2024 Society Awards will open on November 20, 2023, until January 15, 2024.
- step 2: The deadline for submitting an application, once you have been nominated by a fellow ILTS member, is January 22, 2024.