Each year, ILTS offers several prestigious awards to recognize and reward outstanding contributions in the field of liver transplantation. Take an active part in recognizing the achievements of your friends and colleagues. We have several categories for you to nominate your peers:
- VANGUARD AWARDS
- for Clinical Research (Early-Career) – $1,500 USD
- for Basic Science Research (Early-Career) – $1,500 USD
Early-career members within the first five years of a faculty position may also apply for one of the $10,000 USD ILTS Vanguard Research Grants for innovative research ideas in clinical, translational and basic science. Read more.
- Basic Science Investigator Award (Mid-Career)
- Basic Science Established Investigator Award (Senior Career)
- Clinical Science Investigator Award (Mid-Career)
- Paolo Muiesan Clinical Science Established Investigator Award (Senior Career)
- Advancing Equity in Liver Transplantation Award (Mid- or Senior Career)
- REAL Advancing in Liver Transplantation Award (Mid- or Senior Career)
- Distinguished Service Award for outstanding career contributions to ILTS or to liver transplantation
- Nominations must be submitted online. The nomination form will be available below from October 10, 2022.
- Nominated individuals will receive a link to submit their application once they have been nominated. At least one nomination from another ILTS colleague is required to apply for an award.
- step 1: Nominations for the 2023 Society Awards will open on October 10, 2022.
- step 2: The deadline for submitting an application has been extended to January 31, 2023. Read more about the selection process and requirements for each award through the links above.